need to know this week
Have you signed up for our Field Club Champs yet?
Saturday 23 September, Whitford Archery Club, open to all MGAC members.
See attached flyer and register here.
Also, MGAC member Angela Churchill-Azor has offered free coaching in Field archery this Saturday at Massey Club. Contact Angela for more info email@example.com.
Our new membership year starts on 1 September – make sure you renew!
Renewal emails have been sent to all current members, so check your inbox for the subject line “Your membership is expiring soon for Mountain Green Archery Club” and click to renew.
Congratulations to MGAC’s college archers (pictured) in the Winter AIM schools tournament last weekend.
– U19 Recurve White team: Gold – Nick Lees, Orion Elward, Sylvie Morrison, Samuel Holmes
– U16 Recurve Blue team: Bronze – Phoebe Newcombe, Eva Yarrow, Eliza Rodger, Peter Yeh
– U19 Recurve: Gold – Jerome O’Flaherty
– U19 Compound: Gold – Max Maggs
– U19 Barebow: Gold – Jacob Schaffer, Silver – Kathy Mitchell, Bronze – Ben Whaley
– U16 Barebow: Gold – Patrick Barham-Wang, Silver – Izaiah Benitez, Bronze – Helena Schick
At the club this week
Sat 2 September
9am – Beginner Course
10.45am – BAP Coaching
1pm Club Shoot -brought to you by keyholder Geoff Sauvarin
Sun 3 September
9am – Youth Development Line
11am – MAGS/College Development Line
Did you pick up a yellow Macpac raincoat by mistake on Sunday 13 August? One of our youth archers is hoping this fine weather lasts, as she’s been missing her raincoat since it disappeared off a chair during the youth line. Please check your car boot/garage/archery bag and reply to this email if you find it.
what’s on in the district
REMINDER: The Auckland District Archery Association (ADAA) Field Champs will be held on Sunday 10 September at Franklin Archery Club. See the ADAA website for details and registration.
The ADAA Season Opening Day will be held at MGAC on 1 October – add the date to your calendar and look out for more details from ADAA coming soon.