MGAC exists entirely through the support of members and volunteers.
The club has a committee which meets regularly (approximately monthly) and keeps operations going. This can include everything from scheduling tournaments, checking finances, responding to enquiries, organising equipment maintenance, and so on.
Committee roles include:
- Officers – President, Secretary, Treasurer, Club Captain. These are specified in the Constitution.
- Specific roles – Coaching, Youth, Indoor Range, Sponsorship, Membership Secretary, Webmaster, Records, Equipment. These are not described in the Constitution; they can flex according to club needs.
The committee is always in need of volunteers, at any time of the year. Interested in helping? Chat with a committee member anytime.
Struggling to find information?
- Check out our Resources section
- Our membership system (TidyHQ) is used for member/group communication and course bookings.
- Club members can log in to view and update your contact profile anytime.
- Committee members can log into the internal Dashboard at https://mgac.tidyhq.com/dashboard.
- Committee files/records are stored in Google Drive.
- Email is always available at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Some of the specific roles may also have @mgac.org.nz email addresses.
Committee Members 2022 - 2023 Season
Equipment Officer: Tom Matthews
General Committee members: Justin Benton, Janis Blake, Geoff Sauvarin, Nuala Edmundson
Youth Representative: Nuala Edmundson
Equipment and Property Team: Hans Weekers, Steven King
Membership Secretary: Meike Voigt
Marketing and Website Coordinator: Meike Voigt
Development Coordinator: Jan Lees
Coaching Coordinator: Janis Blake
Tournament Coordinator: As required
Can you help?
Contact the committee by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to a member anytime!