At the club this week
Sat 24 June 1pm Club Shoot keyholder: Nuala Edmundson
- Sat 9am – Public Beginner Course – Note this is a public booked course (not for members), however the range will be open at this time for members who want to shoot alongside.
- Sat 1pm – Achievement Round – practice your distances from 40 m onwards and earn a MGAC ribbon. Arrive early to setup for a 1pm start
- Sat 1pm – Oceania Challenge – Arrive on time to setup and start shooting at 1pm. Remember to enter the event via ArcheryOSA.
- Sun 9am Youth line & 11am MAGS line
- Keyholders can open the range at other times during the week and evenings. To keep up with this please see our MGAC Outdoor Range Availability group on Messenger.
ADAA Youth Team Tournament – Postponed
ADAA Youth Tournament postponed to 16 December at Shore Archery Club
Good Luck – MAGS – St Peters Cup
Our MAGS Team has been invited to take part in the St Peters Cup. Good luck to all shooting this Sunday
Save the Date – 2023 AGM – 22 July
Saturday 22 July 1-3pm
Ferndale House , 830 New North Rd, Mt Albert
MGAC Club Indoor Champs – Sun 16 July
All MGAC members are encouraged to participate, regardless of age or ability. This event will take place on a Sunday and as such will replace the Youth and MAGS lines for the day.
Sunday 16th July – Indoor Club Championships @ MGAC Indoor Range (Waitakere Badminton Centre)
Entry Fee is $10 per person
Entry Form – https://forms.gle/YqeV9joiF5xteXex5
Rounds to be shot: Single WA18m Round (60 arrows)
2 Flights will be run (more to be added if required)
AM: arrive 9am for 9:30am start (expected finish ‐ 11:30am)
PM: arrive 12noon for 12:30pm start (expected finish ‐ 2:30pm)
Novice division will shoot 60cm target face; all others will shoot 40cm face as per current Archery NZ shooting rules.
Keep in touch
- Club Facebook page
- Reach the club on Messenger or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send anonymous feedback anytime