At the club this week
- Sat 9am – Public Beginner Course – Note this is a public booked course (not for members), however the range will be open at this time for members who want to shoot alongside.
- The Club shoot is replaced with the MGAC Target Champs. Please arrive with enough time to setup and warm up before 1pm start.
There are still a few spots available – https://forms.gle/
1 x Open & U21 Compound/Recurve, or U18 Men or 50+ Men Compound/Recurve
1 x U16 Barebow, or U14 Compound/Recurve
2 x Novice
1 x U14 Barebow, U11 All
- Sun 9am Youth line. There is NO MAGS Line this week as the team will be taking part in the College Sport Matchplay champs at Auckland Archery Club.
- Sun 1pm – MAGS Beginner Course – Note this is a public booked course (not for members), however the range will be open at this time for members who want to shoot alongside.
- Keyholders can open the range at other times during the week and evenings. To keep up with this please see our MGAC Outdoor Range Availability group on Messenger.
Keep an eye on the club Calendar and remember you can subscribe to the .ical link from your phone or tablet so can easily find updated information.
Daylight Savings and Winter Hours – Sun 2 April
With our updated club hours we will be moving to Winter Hours in line with the end of Daylight Savings on Sun 2 April.
Wed, Thurs, Fri: 10 am – 5 pm
Weekends: 9 am – 5 pm
Mon, Tues: closed
public holidays: follow their day of the week; holiday Mondays and Tuesdays 9 am – 5 pm
Interclub Challenge – Sat 22 April
This is the last round for the ’22 – ’23 Interclub Challenge.
*Anyone* is welcome to take part. You do not need to be part of a pre-named team. The round is a Canadian 900, details here.
You can shoot this at any time *on this date* when the range is available, just make sure the round is witnessed and send me a copy of the scoresheet (or leave the scoresheet for me to collect).
Club Clout Champs – Sun 28 May
ALL MEMBERS INVITED to the 4th annual Club Championships – Clout Event!
All MGAC members are encouraged to participate, regardless of age or ability. This event will take place on a Sunday and as such will replace the Youth and MAGS lines for the day.
Sunday 28th May – Clout Championship @ Rutherford College, Kotuku Street, Te Atatu Peninsula
Entry Fee is $10 per person to cover the cost of hiring the venue
Entry Form – https://forms.gle/JWxjBZWanSwihytW7
Rounds to be shot: Practice Clout starting at 10:00am followed by Clout Champs
Expected Finish: 4PM
See more details in the attached flyer.
Keep in touch
- Club Facebook page
- Reach the club on Messenger or at email@example.com.
- Send anonymous feedback anytime