At the club this week
Sat 18 Mar 1:30pm Club Shoot keyholder: Fleur Maggs
- Thurs 16 Mar – Weekday Major: Goldfeather – 10 lanes in use for event on Thursday evening. Only 3 lanes will be available for casual shooting from 4:30pm to 7pm
- Sat 9am – Public Beginner Course – Note this is a public booked course (not for members), however the range will be open at this time for members who want to shoot alongside.
- Sat 10am to 13:30pm – Trans Tasman and Oceania Team training camp – The team selected to represent NZ at these events will be training at our outdoor range. Range will be closed to casual use during this time.
- Sat 1:30pm Club Shoot – There will be a slightly delayed start to our regular Sat Club Shoot which will run from 1:30pm to 3:30pm.
- Sun 9am Youth line & 11am MAGS line
- Sun 1pm – MAGS Beginner Course – Note this is a public booked course (not for members), however the range will be open at this time for members who want to shoot alongside.
- Keyholders can open the range at other times during the week and evenings. To keep up with this please see our MGAC Outdoor Range Availability group on Messenger.
Weekday Tournaments – Thurs 23 March
There is very limited space available on the Thursday evening tournaments (“majors”) hosted at our outdoor range.
Entries in Archery OSA:
You Only Score Twice – https://archeryosa.com/event/details/you-only-score-twice-326
Interclub Challenge – Sat 25 March
*Anyone* is welcome to take part. You do not need to be part of a pre-named team. The round is a Canadian 900; details here. We must have at least 9 people shooting to keep the club competing in this challenge so please give it a go.
You can shoot this at any time *on this date* when the range is available, just make sure the round is witnessed and send me a copy of the scoresheet (or leave the scoresheet for me to collect).
Club Target Champs – Sat 1 April
Entries are now open for the 2023 MGAC Club Target Outdoor Champs
Round to be shot is a Short Fita (see the attached flyer for details of distances and target faces)
This event is open to ALL club members and includes a Novice division for those who have been shooting for less than a year.
Entries are filling up fast, entry form here: https://forms.gle/Hyf3iiYxnnRFfao3A to secure your spot.
Keep in touch
- Club Facebook page
- Reach the club on Messenger or at email@example.com
- Send anonymous feedback anytime