At the club this week
Sat 11 March 1pm Club Shoot keyholder: Graham Sohn
- Sat 9am – Public Beginner Course – Note this is a public booked course (not for members), however the range will be open at this time for members who want to shoot alongside.
- Sun 9am Youth line & 11am MAGS line
- Sun 1pm – MAGS Beginner Course – Note this is a public booked course (not for members), however the range will be open at this time for members who want to shoot alongside.
- Keyholders can open the range at other times during the week and evenings. To keep up with this please see our MGAC Outdoor Range Availability group on Messenger.
Keep an eye on the club Calendar and remember you can subscribe to the .ical link from your phone or tablet so can easily find updated information.
Weekday Majors – Thurs 16 & 23 March
There is very limited space available on the two Thursday evening major tournaments hosted at our outdoor range.
Entries in Archery OSA:
Goldfeather – https://archeryosa.com/event/details/goldfeather-325
You Only Score Twice – https://archeryosa.com/event/details/you-only-score-twice-326
Interclub Challenge – Sat 25 March
*Anyone* is welcome to take part. You do not need to be part of a pre-named team. The round is a Canadian 900; details here. We must have at least 9 people shooting to keep the club competing in this challenge so please give it a go.
You can shoot this at any time *on this date* when the range is available, just make sure the round is witnessed and send me a copy of the scoresheet (or leave the scoresheet for me to collect).
Club Target Champs – Sat 1 April
Entries are now open for the 2023 MGAC Club Target Outdoor Champs
Round to be shot is a Short FITA (see the attached flyer for details of distances and target faces)
This event is open to ALL club members and includes a Novice division for those who have been shooting for less than a year.
Entries are filling up fast, entry form here: https://forms.gle/Hyf3iiYxnnRFfao3A to secure your spot.
Keep in touch
- Club Facebook page
- Reach the club on Messenger or at email@example.com
- Send anonymous feedback anytime