At the club this week
Sat 11 March 1pm Club Shoot keyholder: Graham Sohn
- Sat 9am – Public Beginner Course – Note this is a public booked course (not for members), however the range will be open at this time for members who want to shoot alongside.
- Sun 9am Youth line & 11am MAGS line
- Sun 1pm – MAGS Beginner Course – Note this is a public booked course (not for members), however the range will be open at this time for members who want to shoot alongside.
- Keyholders can open the range at other times during the week and evenings. To keep up with this please see our MGAC Outdoor Range Availability group on Messenger.
Weekday Majors – Thurs 16 & 23 March
There is very limited space available on the two Thursday evening major tournaments hosted at our outdoor range.
Entries in Archery OSA:
Goldfeather – https://archeryosa.com/event/details/goldfeather-325
You Only Score Twice – https://archeryosa.com/event/details/you-only-score-twice-326
Interclub Challenge – Sat 25 March
*Anyone* is welcome to take part. You do not need to be part of a pre-named team. The round is a Canadian 900; details here. We must have at least 9 people shooting to keep the club competing in this challenge so please give it a go.
You can shoot this at any time *on this date* when the range is available, just make sure the round is witnessed and send me a copy of the scoresheet (or leave the scoresheet for me to collect).
Club Target Champs – Sat 1 April
Entries are now open for the 2023 MGAC Club Target Outdoor Champs
Round to be shot is a Short FITA (see the attached flyer for details of distances and target faces)
This event is open to ALL club members and includes a Novice division for those who have been shooting for less than a year.
Entries are filling up fast, entry form here: https://forms.gle/Hyf3iiYxnnRFfao3A to secure your spot.
Keep in touch
- Club Facebook page
- Reach the club on Messenger or at email@example.com
- Send anonymous feedback anytime